Saturday, March 12, 2016

snaps;




note: some snaps have corrupted parts and I can't seem to fix it idk why. :/


(one)




  • En's birthday! I'm the kind of person who thinks birthdays deserve the greatest celebration of all because hey it's the day you are born! But at the same time, it doesn't mean that we should show them love only on this special day. I think I shower him with enough love and attention, (money and energy too *coughs En are you reading this lol) on normal days that are not his birthday. So on his birthday whilst everyone else is busy, I brought him out to change his mobile data plan and took him out for a nice coffee at this quiet coffee joint near home.
  • and then attended not one, but TWO high school reunions! It was great catching up with everyone!
  • came back really late that night and Gin came for a sleepover because I had to leave the next day afternoon and we hadn't spent much time since we were both busy with CNY family gatherings and what nots. 

(two)






  • spent my birthday weekend in Penang and I was spoilt with flowers and gifts! Thanks love, for giving me so much of your time and effort! ♥︎
  • the classmates threw me a not-so-surprise-belated-surprise birthday party! Almost half of the class made it! They picked such a romantic place and did I mention that they personally decorated the tables too??  I have the sweetest friends ever!! 

(three)


  • finally visited Alor Setar tower. The wind was so strong! We were lucky to be able to catch the sunset view and needless to say, it was beautiful! 

(four)






  • R and I recently discovered a new hangout place in the hospital. It's quiet, cold and it has all the reference we need. It's our favourite place to go now (after Paeds ward heh) 
  • there are many vending machines in the hospital but there's this one particular machine that dispense the best coffee we can ever find! one night when we had to do our final night call duty in Paeds posting, we saw the maintenance uncle fixing it so we ended up stalking the vending machine uncle cause we lifeless and 'mouliu' like that! :P
  • also went ward hopping (from Paeds to Medical to Gynae!) and met patients who were such sweethearts.

(five)








  • went home last weekend because 1. change of posting so nothing much to do (actually more like don't want to do anything lol), 2. it was Gin's birthday!
  • so we prepared a surprise birthday party for her, which albeit some mistakes and unforeseen circumstances, turned out great. It was everything a girl dreams of having - fairy lights, balloons, home cooked food, special guests and meaningful decorations/props. The set up was amazing (couldn't emphasise this enough!!!!) and the company was great. Mike went all out for her doing this for her and it's heartwarming to see my BFF to be loved this way. :')
  • tried Acai Bowl for the first time and I'm loving' it!!!! more reasons to go home more often now!!! 
  • oh and I had a haircut! :p

(six)




  • the day before I had to come back to Kedah, En miraculously agreed to ditch his dota and spent the whole day out walking around KL city centre aimlessly! 
  • parents promised to take us out for dinner that night but they got home really late that night due to heavy rain + weekend traffic. I was on the verge of flipping table cause I hangry wtf and then I bloat myself up with too much water while waiting for them so I ended up too full after dinner. 
  • the lil' bro and I then went for a walk around our residential area. I love how safe our new home is, it makes me feel like we are living in the outskirts of town/overseas where we don't have to worry about random-suspicious-strangers-on-street-who-might-end-up-chasing-after-your-money
  • burned some energy annoying him hahaha. I love how he gets annoyed every time I spam him on snapchat/try to capture him on snapchat. It was definitely a right decision to go home.  ♥︎  

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Do you need free YouTube Subscribers?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com