Wednesday, February 17, 2016

midnight thoughts;



I’m settling to a new sort of comfort. It makes me a little hyper, and a little drenched - I guess that’s what sleep deprivation and 5 mugs of green tea a day does to you.

I was told you can only get “Finally, where have you been all my life?" feeling once. But tonight proved, that the second time around might make you realize why it didn’t work out with the first. 

This heart was ready to settle. No more, I say, no more of being reckless with feelings. Too many often gave me a perspective of alternative; what if, he wants to be with you, but you refuse to acknowledge that people have feelings too. And not everyone is out to hurt you. 

Coping mechanism, fear of the past, fear of the future, whatever that may be. I have finally found the courage to stop myself from these chaotic nights, saying goodbye to convenience.


It’s time. 
It’s about time I go through the adventure, the freefalls, the hardships, the compromises.



Goodbye wild child.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com