Wednesday, December 9, 2015



⎡The hardest part about missing you is knowing that you still roam the earth loving people who aren't me.⎦


***




The thing about your first love is that - the pain is too much at times and we start believing that it is what we are going to feel throughout our entire lives. To a certain extend, that is true. The pain never really subsides fully. And every time we try to forget the things which shaped us, we give in to the pain more and more.

People keep telling me to let go of the struggle, stop splashing your limbs in the water and you will float - that is the law.

But as I write this today, I know that wherever I go, whoever I meet, whatever I do, I will not have a second love I get to call my first.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com