⎡This is falling in love in the cruelest way; this is falling for you and you are worlds away.⎦
***
It is in that moment of weakness that you often realize how the words of warning from others have actually rung true. But it is also in that moment of weakness, you find escape an impossible thing to do. Not because it really is, but because the guilt of doing so will hurt not just you, but those you love dearly too.
I registered myself for Penang Bridge's full marathon and it was coincidentally held on my mum's birthday. I promised to bring her a finisher medal as her birthday gift this year and so I trained and trained regardless of pouring rain or haze. Managed to finish it within the time limited and apart from getting this medal, I also got a bruised toe(nail) which I think is gonna fall off some time later. :/
Read more about my very first FM experience here.
Read more about my very first FM experience here.

0 comments:
Post a Comment