Saturday, February 28, 2015

haunted;



They say new year is a good thing. It is a beautiful chance to leave everything that was holding you back behind. You start fresh, set your goal, take a leap of faith, like a baby bird flipping its wings for the first time. Some people feed on the hopes and dreams that a new year brings them, and they thrive, they try. I don't agree with that. My sadness, my fear, my despair shouldn't be limited in a time frame, I still need all of them in the future. I don't wanna be done with it, my failure pushes me strong, my dismay moves me forward, sometimes even backward.

I'm glad I have this space of mine that offers me a comfortable amount of ermm... I don't know what's the right word for it, but it's something like... inner peace (?). Every now and then I read what I wrote in the past. It's like watching myself grow - some I could still feel the exact same feelings as I did when I wrote them; whilst some I laughed at, for the younger me was once so dramatic and emotional over petty things like that.

I'm sorry the first post I made in 8 months time is such a ... depressing one.
I should probably apologize too, for my inability to channel my thoughts in a more comprehensible piece.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com