Sunday, April 13, 2014

wait;




One day I'm gonna go travel around the world and when I do, I will bring along the person I'm most comfortable with, who also will be the person who takes the best photo of me, just because he/she sees the best in me.



Till then, I shall wait patiently, for that person I've yet to meet, and for that day that has yet to come. ❤

1 comments:

wgin said...

Hi!

I'm applying for the position 'THE PERSON'

I think I am the perfect candidate because:

a) I see the best in you
b) I see the best of the best in your
c) I see the best-est of the best of the best in you
d) I can take beautiful pictures of you
e) I can do camera tricks: elongate your legs, smitten that already small waist, de-doramon your always claimed-round face

Kindly review my interest as I am very keen to take up this position. Thank you!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com