Can't recall how many times I've mentioned this but my love for flowers just... gets stronger and stronger as the day goes by. There's just so much it contains I cannot hold myself back from not loving it.
When I was younger I used to think that they are pure waste of money. But now? I believe that it is mandatory for every girls to receive flowers just because they deserve it, even if they say they don't like them. The only exception would be allergy LOL. If money can buy a girl's smile, why not? Plus, this occasional public display of affection will totally earn you some bonus points. ;)
Everyone is my teacher. Some I seek. Some I subconsciously attract. Often I learn simply by observing others. Some maybe completely unaware that I’m learning from them, yet I bow deeply in gratitude.
Today I'm gonna talk about this lecturer who inspires me. Currently posted in Orthopaedics (therefore the pic above lol) and it's well known as hell of all posting for some reasons hahha. We are lucky enough to have most of our hospital sessions taken by the angel amongst the devil. Prior to his classes I've heard loads of him (mainly good things) and now that I had a chance to interact with this surgeon who somehow ended up in Ortho ward with us, I finally understand why. Despite being assigned to teach something out of his expertise, he has never complained a single word about it. His passion and enthusiasm to sincerely teach us, the way he speaks to us and to the patients, his down-to-earth-ness ... so much more that I admire about him.
I'm documenting this down to serve as a reminder to self.
If any day later I ever feel like giving up, remember this:
Every flower must grow through dirt.


1 comments:
I super love this post. And I really admire that surgeon. He's truly a dedicated angel. (:
Do remember this too:
The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.
Post a Comment