Friday, July 5, 2013

❤ My love for fairy lights ❤

***

Being in your 20's is weird. But it just proves that this decade is unstable.

Exit university life, enter society; people are getting married, engaged and pregnant to my left and right. They vary, of course, some are quarter century, some are older, some are younger, while the ones of the same age, I wonder, how do these people get it together? I’m 21 and I still get lazy to clean my shipwreck of a room, and they are building a household together? Not to mention the young successful ones, I get distracted looking at my Instagram and Facebook feed, party weekends, lazy Sundays, while they’re making hundreds of thousands in their bank account? The ones that up and leave, backpack across continents, while I fear getting out of my car and into my house past midnight.

Enter society; the working adults that still cry over failed relationships like it's their first, the young barely employed ones so wise in their decisions, so refreshing in their perspectives.

In our teens, we tend to be more homogenous, except for a little wild behaviours here and there. We wore uniforms, and in school, we were almost the same. But being in your 20s, sometimes each year you feel like a whole different person altogether.

*** 

Yesterday I told myself I will give myself some alone time till this weekend;
Today I feel the urge to get out of the house before the wall crushes against me.

Maybe I'll go grab a Starbucks in the late noon.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com