Monday, February 8, 2016

quickie;


It's always blissful to be home. 


I've recently gotten quite addicted to snapchat. It's pretty convenient to commemorate (both important and unimportant) moments in life. :)





(one)
  • Met up with Gin for a (really late) CNY shopping 
  • Tried out this salad joint in Avenue K and IT WAS DA BOMBDIGGITY! (Y)
  • Spent a rainy Saturday afternoon sipping green tea while my musically inclined brothers serenade me with random medleys. ♥︎
  • Then when the rain stopped I went for a walk. Did you hear the birds chirping? 







(two)
  • Finally got my Fossil watch strap changed! Waited for one holy year for the correct order to arrive please. They couldn't change it for me on the spot and told me to go all the way to PJ service centre. How not to be annoyed you tell me. -.- On CNY eve, Qian and I went to Setapak Central (which has h&m and it's only 10 mins away btw, how convenient!) to kill time before my relatives arrive. Decided to try my luck in this random watch shop and look who got a new watch strap/bracelet now!!!! Absolutely loving the elegance in metal bracelet but wearing it is such a struggle. :/ I think I'll stick with leather strap next time. 
  • Reunion dinner was ... meh. But the get-together was fun! Had our annual drinking session with the siblings and got a little tipsy after that. We finished 5 bottles of red wine in 2 hours! :O
  • ...which explains our sakai behaviour in the snap above. We were probably the noisiest in the neighbourhood last night. :p
  • I bought myself a pair of TsumTsum pyjamas. (don't judge lol) It's a little kiddish looking but it's from Uniqlo and it's really comfy! 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com