Thursday, April 3, 2014

blossom;



I love flowers. Especially those that are blooming. Now that the drought season has slowly improved (couldn't thank God enough for this!), there's at least some rain now, the trees in my campus are all blooming. It's almost like a overdecorated christmas tree, only with... flowers instead of ornaments. So happy just seeing that sight. But erm no that's not a picture of it. I stole it from the net. Plagiarism I know but I just didn't have the time to really stop and take a decent picture of what I see each day. #excuse 

Anyways, another 6 weeks (literally) flew by. I had my Paeds bedside exam yesterday and I totally crashed after I return from the hospital yesterday evening. Knocked off the whole night and wake up STILL feeling tired and energyless I don't know why. Could it be the weather? Woke up to a rainy morning and I major looooovvve gloomy and wet rainy mornings (love it even more if there's no class) Probably cause the adrenaline effect has gone off. I dunno why but I just feel the need to document this day down because... I'm not usually a person who sleeps so much. Hey don't label me kayh, I'm not weird. I'm a limited edition. LOL!

Viva this Friday morning and after that I'm gonna enjoy Escape with the classmates and maybe slot in some gym sessions in between, then pig the rest of the time before we start a whole new posting again on Monday.

Gosh. And after listing them out there's SO MUCH to do this weekend but SO LITTLE time. T.T

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com