Sunday, October 20, 2013

maze;

Late Sunday morning. 

I've been spending waaaaay too much time on my MacBook Pro when I have tonnes to read up on. 
Feeling very much like a sloth, to an extend where I actually rolled in my bed the whole afternoon yesterday. Reserving energy just cause I was too lazy to look for food. .___. yah I know. I'm giving myself that face as I'm typing this too.

It's probably because of the weather. I don't know. I really don't. I'm never like this. Somehow I managed to talk myself in and convinced myself to just stare at the ceiling fan and ... nothing else. 

Or maybe I'm missing home. 

On the side note, yesterday I finally listened to John Mayer and regretted why I hadn't discovered how amazing his songs are earlier. I downloaded 26 songs at one go, and here's my favourite:


And if you excuse me, I think I have mountains (of work) to move now. T.T

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com