There's a reason I hate making decisions. Not because I cannot make up my mind. But the consequences one has to bear with after making such. If it was the right decision then fine, all is good. But what if it turns out to be a bad one, and things go waaaay too wrong to be mend...
What's next then?
My dad always tell us that no matter what decision you make, it's your choice. And since it's YOUR choice, whatever or however things turn out, there's no one to be blamed but you yourself. We should all be responsible for our own actions.
But then... I always wonder. How does one know what's right for you and what's not? How right is right? Or how bad is bad? Is there even a clear cut between right and bad? Do you follow your heart or your mind?
So many questions. So much feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment